Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eileen Hug DO
Dr. Eileen Hug, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with other offices in Warren, MI and Warren, MI . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hug is affiliated with Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and Children's Hospital of Michigan. She speaks English.
Dr. Eileen Hug has 3 locations
Dr. Eileen Hug has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Eileen Hug has the following 2 expertise
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Dr. Eileen Hug is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eileen Hug - Posted on November 12th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eileen Hug - Posted on March 22nd, 2010
Dr. Hug is an excellent doctor. She has taken great personal interest in my Grandson. She has contacted me at my home with important immediately needs that my grandson needed immediate attention. She left several messages on my voice male to make sure I spoke with her. Very caring and personal with my grandson, which he doesn't even want to change Dr.s once he reaches his 18th b-day
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eileen Hug - Posted on March 8th, 2010
Dr. Hug is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Children's Hospital of Michigan
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
22 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Eileen Hug Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eileen Hug's office for more information.
3500 15 Mile Rd Sterling Heights, MI : (586) 977-9300
13355 E 10 Mile Rd Warren, MI : (586) 759-7510
30205 Schoenherr Rd Warren, MI : (586) 759-7510
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eileen Hug is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.