Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eileen C Klein
Dr. Eileen C Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Klein is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center. Dr. Klein has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Eileen C Klein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
This doctor deals totally thru her nurse. After the initial visit of 15 min. I never say her nor spoke to her again. She tooks lots of blood never explaining what for. Nurse called me to request more blood. After 7 weeks of not addressing my problem, I quit her and went to a REAL doctor who is wonderful and we are working on my problem. Maybe she was good in her day, but I find her totally uncaring, uninterested and absent. I went thru a lot of pain for 7 weeks for nothing.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Eileen C Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSummit Medical Group, 75 E Northfield Rd, Livingston, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eileen C Klein in this video.
Dr. Eileen C Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.