Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eileen Li
Dr. Eileen Li, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Odessa, TX, with another office in Odessa, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Li is affiliated with Medical Center Hospital, Odessa Regional Hospital and Odessa Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Eileen Li has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Eileen Li is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have had nothing but the best experience with Dr. Li and her office staff. I never have to wait more than 30 minutes and my kids always get the best of care. Dr. Li has spent up to 30 minutes on the phone helping me when I could not come into the office. She cares about her patients, and knows them all by name. She is a great doctor!
Dr. Li is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center Hospital
Odessa Regional Hospital
Odessa Regional Medical Center
12 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eileen Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Odessa, TX.