Dr. Eileen R Lilley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eileen R Lilley?

Doubtful

I've seen Dr. Lilley fr some time now. But I lost sight in one of my eyes and had just seen her 3 months prior. She gave me no warning of what may come in my near future, or what I might do about it. It just went out on me. She told me I had a stroke in my Optic nerve and there was nothing she could do about my lost sight. I was very upset that I wasn't given any warning or told I had signs of this stroke coming. I don't even know if there are signs, so I have to give her the benefit of my doubt. But still...I had an exam only 3 months before I had the eye stroke. A thorough one too. Beats me.

When the exam was completed, Dr. Lilley left the room leaving behind me and her technician who, to my surprise, had responsibility for writing the prescription. I didn't fill the prescription because I had concerns about the accuracy of an eye prescription written by a technician.

Dr. Eileen R Lilley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgewater, NJ.