Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Eileen Mccallum
Dr. Eileen Mccallum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mccallum is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding and Shasta Regional Medical Center. Dr. Mccallum has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Eileen Mccallum has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 15
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mccallum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center Redding
Shasta Regional Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Eileen Mccallum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsEileen A Lynn McCallum MD, 1920 California St, Redding, CA
Dr. Eileen Mccallum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.