Dr. Eileen Moore Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Superficial examination, disappointing experience

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr Moore is pleasant and friendly. She performed very superficial examination, on follow-up. My yearly visit with her lasted 13 minutes. She only listened to my lungs and heart and did not do a complete physical or neurological examination. Had not done a system review by asking me any question. She did not even look at my laboratory tests she ordered and did so only after I asked her. I was also disappointed at her inaccessibility to questions between examinations. I am no longer going to return to her clinic. Her office staff was not responding to calls or messages.

Posted on December 4th, 2014