Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eileen P Smith has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
The medical staff at Dr. Smith's office was very friendly and welcoming, including Dr. Smith herself. During my visit, Dr. Smith very clearly and patiently explained the science behind acne, and the ways we could treat it. She was very informative and I felt confident in her knowledge and abilities. I am moving out of state in a few months and I am pretty disappointed that I won't get to return to Dr. Smith!
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Eileen P Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEastern Washington Dermatology, 401 W Main St Ste A, Walla Walla, WA
Dr. Eileen P Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.