Dr. Eileen Reardon Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Eileen Reardon?

Best ob/gyn

Posted on December 16th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Reardon to anyone needing an ob/gyn. I am so glad that she started at our clinic right after I found out I was pregnant. She is caring, compassionate and easy to talk to. Dr Reardon doesn't seem intimidated by anything that may come up and quickly does whatever is needed.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Wonderful experience !

Want another option for gynocological service in this small town.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Was with me less than 5 minutes each time. Acted like she could hardly wait to leave room. Didn't give options with details. Answered questions hurriedly. Seems to use the hit and miss technique without throughly evaluating patient's needs. Wanted a woman gynocologist in this town and was told she was only option.

LPN

Posted on March 1st, 2013

I would not recommend this provider to anyone. She did a D&C on me after delivery of my 2nd child and did not use ultrasound to make sure that she removed all the tissue that she needed. I ended up back in the OR 2 months later with another D&C. With all of that she did no follow up with me in the hospital the next day. I also had severe reactions to my medications that she used during surgery and the nursing staff in the hospital were not able to get ahold of Dr. Reardon to be able to discuss my reactions. I had to personally call my own Provider to come to the hospital in the middle of the night to help me with my reactions to the medications. Please if you have to see an OB/GYN, I would highly recommend that you see someone else.

LOVED Dr. Reardon

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Reardon by another dr. when I found out I was pg and told they do NOT do VBACs at their small hospital. Then I found out I was having twins, Dr. Reardon still had no problem with delivering them VBAC. I was THRILLED!!! She was sooo caring and spent as much time as I needed answering ALL my questions I had when the whole twin thing was found out- that puts a whole new spin on delivery! LOL I NEVER EVER felt rushed when I was in the room and felt she really cared. During laboring of my twins, she was my angel!! The nurse at the hosp. didn't want me to eat or drink ANYTHING for fear that IF I ended up with a c/s I wouldn't be ready for that if I had drank. Dr. Reardon politely told her it was fine, and that she feels no need to torture her patients. I'll NEVER forget that. It melt the world to me when I was dying of thirst only 2 hrs. into labor. She went on to deliver my last child as well, and it was THE PERFECT delivery for ME. THANK YOU Dr. Reardon!!!I was told that Dr. Reardon was closing her practice, and I was heartbroken. I have never had a Dr. who I felt was like part of my family and I actually felt like I had just been told that someone close to me had died. I have yet to find another GYN who I really liked. The staff at the clinic was rather slow at getting back to me about things, but that still doesn't change the way I felt about Dr. Reardon as a Dr. She's AWESOME! :D

I adore Dr. Reardon

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I was surprised to see Dr. Reardon scored so lowly in patient's opinions. The first time I met with Dr. Reardon I had a difficult time allowing her to give me my exam as a result of traumatic incidences which occurred in my youth. Dr. Reardon was very comforting and she stopped setting up for the exam to talk with me. She assured me there was no rush and we just talked until I felt comfortable. She was VERY easy to talk to and I genuinely felt like she cared. I have recommended Dr. Reardon to several of my friends. I can't speak on how she in when it comes to having babies, as I have none, but for a regular exam doctor, she was caring, friendly, knowledgeable, and I was able to get an appointment within 10 days of calling her office. I have had other doctors where it takes up to a month to get in for an appointment. Dr. Reardon is a genuine doctor. I highly recommend her. The office staff can be a bit abrasive, but I don't honestly feel like they mean to be, they just assume you know what to do when you go in for your visit...Good Luck!

Go somewhere else if you have ANY fertility problems

Posted on February 14th, 2010

I lost two babies and she was very quick to do the D and C. She ran all the bloodwork necessary to find out why it was happening but when it came time to intrepret the results she dropped the ball and had her nurse try to explain them to me. I was confused and had questions. What should I do now? She NEVER CALLED ME. It was like she didn't know how to handle my condition. I got so fed up I referred myself to a specialist. The specialist explained my rather minor problem, and said I was just having bad luck. He referred me back to a regular OB/GYN. HER, NO WAY!

Posted on October 21st, 2009

My overall experience with this Dr.'s office was horrible. Dr. Reardon ordered surgery, and stated she would schedule it. Ongoing, I continued to contact her office for a time and day, and no one and I mean no one could give me a direct answer. Her Nurse Karen was more interested in selling vitamins and supplements than doing her job! I was lied to and felt this office is incompetent and very unprofessional. If you are in the middle of a dispute with a specific hospital don't make it the patients problem.. end of story!

Posted on October 12th, 2017