Dr. Eileen M Segreti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eileen M Segreti?

female problem

This Dr.was very knowledgeable in her field.great bedside manner. Would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Best doctor for cancer diagnosis

Dr.Segretti saved my life. She was extremely thorough and paid attention to details. She took time to personally call me after my biopsy results and followed up days later to see how I was processing all of the news. She talks to you like you are a real person and she really cares about you. I feel so confident under her care.

Her attention to detail saved my wife's life

She was awesome. So thorough. I had a robotic assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy for stage 1 endometrial adenocarcinoma and my recovery was so easy. My incisions healed so nice.... 3 wks out and you can hardly see the scars. She it's so nice

Dr. Segreti was my 83 yr old mother's physician when she was dx with cervical cancer earlier this year. Although the outcome was not good, my experience with Dr. Segreti was. She maintained a positive outlook during my mother's illness, even when things were going badly. My parents needed to believe that survival was possible. I hope I never need to have her as my doctor, but I am glad she is there if I do.

Sub par experience

I had dealings with Dr. Segretti due to a family member being diagnosed with Stage IV ovarian cancer. Although Dr. Segretti is well trained and knowledgeable her consult in terms of providing the complete and full picture of what awaited my family member was lacking and very one sided. She presents things very one sided and does not take kindly to questions. Follow up is VERY poor, which is very alarming given the complex nature of the diagnoses that her patients have. There are much better, surgically excellent, compassionate gynecologic oncologists practicing in the greater Pittsburgh area than Dr. Segretti.

Professional, caring and thorough.

I was sent to Dr. Segretti by my gynecologist for a hysterectomy. From the moment I met her, I knew she cared. She explained everything so that I could understand and treated me with kindness and compassion. She is GREAT!!

Very Caring/ Professional Doctor

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and referred to Dr. Segreti by my local ob/gyn. Dr. Segreti did a fantastic job in surgergy. I also travel an hour for each chemo session to West Penn as their chemo nurse is specialized in delivering the chemo directly to the abdomen. Its a tuff approach however the results are appearing to be the best for long term success. This small lack of quality of life is worth the inconveniences and illness now. I look foward to a long life ahead of me. Thx to Dr. segreti and the wonderful staff at West Penn, it appearls that I will granted a long healthy life.

difficult to talk to for a cancer doctor. my experience could be more compassionate. I'm going elsewhere

I had a hysterectomy and Dr. Segreti was my surgeon. I received really great care prior and after my surgery -hysterectomy.Dr. Sgreti was very professional and caring - I would recommend her to anyone who needs special gynecological needs.

Chews out staff

Unpleasant experience with his gal who chews out her staff and other docs in front of you. has crazy nurse sidekick as well. overall, bizarre experience.

Dr. Eileen M Segreti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.