Dr. Eileen Wayne Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eileen Wayne?

Wonderfully Gifted

Posted on September 2nd, 2012

I have had very limited experience with surgeons of any kind. But in those limited encounters I know that you, Dr. Wayne are an exception to the rule. I have never felt as comfortable with any medical professional as you have made me feel. As your patient you have treated me above and beyond what I would have ever expected. You not only took the time to make sure all my questions were answered, but you made me feel as if I were family. I believe you not only care about those who need your help, but you proved to me by how meticulous you were that you weren't satisfied just with the computers results. You double,and triple checked the test results and then manually checked them again, and again. You made sure that I got the most accurate treatment necessary...and then you checked them again. That assured me that I was getting the best consideration for my eyesight that one could get. That piece of mind is as they say....priceless. I cannot adequately put into words the confidence and comfort I felt with my diagnosis and treatment. Thank you so much for all you've done for me Dr. Wayne. You have a gift that I am thankful that you've made available to those who need it. I can't say it any better than to say I can't thank you enough. You not only restored my sight, but with that new vision came a rekindling of my enthusiasm for life.

Posted on October 7th, 2017