Dr. Eileen Wheeler Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Eileen Wheeler?

Kind & Thorough

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Dr. Wheeler is very easy going and open to listening to my questions. I see her regularly for chronic conditions and she is very supportive.

Long Waiting time, lack of service

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Dr. Postpone.

Posted on February 27th, 2016

When I first enrolled as a patient of wheeler's, she canceled my first appointment and rescheduled. After this understandable inconvenience, I needed to reschedule the following appointment. I was then unable to attend the appointment that I had to rush to create (without being able to check my schedule properly). Anyway, a while passed and I tried to set up another appointment, during which I only needed a new corticosteroid to get my asthma under control because. Dr Wheeler wont see me now

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I would not recommend her.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Great staff. Very friendly. Physician is very attentive. Had a problem and they fit me in so I had to wait a little longer than usual. 4 on courteous staff because as many, they don't tell you their name. Other than that, very attentive to one's needs.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

new pt appointment at 830am with Dr Wheeler, whom I haven't meet. I get to my appt at 8:25 I get called back at 8:35 the MA did her thing told me the doctor would be in shortly.. 25min later no Dr Wheeler.. I hear in the call way two women conversating abt vacations..30min no doctor.. 35min later I open the room door there's two women talking to my right and there is two other women to my left I asked if they knew how long it would be before Dr Wheeler would be in, they had no clue.. I asked if they could as her MA to come speak with me they said ok.. About 15 min later one of ladies standing talking to the right of me when I opened the door walked in and stated Hi I'm Dr Wheeler.. Never apologized for having me wait almost an hour while she talked with a cowork abt vacation.. I will not be returning there.. The office staff is just as bad..

Awful

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Waited for over 90 min in waiting room and then another 20 for Dr Wheeler to come into room. This has happened more than once and no one let me know she was running behind. Very impersonable, shows little respect, and is very slow and NOT thorough. Her staff is not friendly and she never follows up.

I like this Physician

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Wheeler for several years now and am pleased to say she is personable, knowledgeable, and has provided me with excellent care. As I have aged my health has been more of an issue and I have had to use her services more than usual. She helped me diagnose and treat everything from; respiratory infections, depression/anxiety issues after the death of a loved one, pinched nerves in my back,arthritis pain and plantar fasciitis and a torn ligament in my knee, to also referring me to specialists as needed. I find her to be compassionate and caring. Her work as a nurse before she became a physician has given her a unique perspective on patient care which in my opinion is why she has such a good bedside manner.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr. Wheeler was extremely incompetent and forgetful. She failed to refer me to a specialist as needed and just kept repeating bloodwork getting the same abnormal results and never suggested treatment. Overall, she is the most incompetent doctor I have ever met.

Thorough and Accurate

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Dr. Wheeler spent nearly an hour with me, thoroughly going over my medical history, medications, and concerns. She gave me a referral to a specialist, which went through the next day (unlike the previous practice I went to, where referrals could take a month or more). She discussed different methods of treating a problem, along with the pros and cons of each, clearly and completely. She listened and responded to my questions patiently and thoroughly.The office is large and busy, but the receptionist and other staff treated me as a person, cheerfully and efficiently.

Dr. Wheeler

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

I think Dr. Wheeler is honest about your health and the things you need to do to improve it. I feel she took time to ask and then answer questions regarding my health. I believe she provided the best options in dealing with my illness and overall health needs. It is a busy office and the wait can be a bit long. If every patient gets the same time and effort I did then I can see why. I would recommend Dr. Wheeler to patients who like straight forwardness, intelligence and experience in their doctors.

Posted on May 29th, 2009

Worst doctor ever- my vet does a better job than she does.