Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eiliana Bitar
Dr. Eiliana Bitar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Dearborn, MI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Bitar is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Hutzel Womens Hospital and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. Dr. Bitar has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Eiliana Bitar has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Dr. Bitar is a friendly and a hard working person. She helped me through out my pregnancy. Whenever I had silly and serious questions she was quick to answer. Her staff was wonderful to me as well! I appreciate the smiles and consideration that was given during my visits. My experience overall was good.
Her office staff were some of the rudest people I have ever met. When I made my appointment, I was never told I needed to bring identification but they claim they did. Dr. Bitar would not see me because I did not have identification even though I am only sixteen years old and she should have understood that I probably will not have identification with me. I was not allowed to see the doctor and the next appoint they could give me was over a month from the date I went. They office staff is unfriendly and I assume if Dr. Bitar hires people like that then she must be rude too.
Dr. Bitar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1999
Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State University
Dr. Eiliana Bitar accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eiliana Bitar in this video.
Dr. Eiliana Bitar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.