Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eiman H El-Tag has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Eiman H El-Tag has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Dr. Eiman H El-Tag is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
Dr, El-tag has delivered 3 of my babies now so she is practically part of our family for life. I would travel to her for care no matter where she is. I hate the fact that some patients write bad reviews because they don't get their ways. I am from the Middle East as well and I see how some of the Arabs patients treat her and her staff. They want everything for free where in our countries everything is cash pay. I have been in her office when patients are giving her a hard time about the $3.90 Medicaid Copy (come on that is pathetic). I'm sure if she was not an Arab doctor these patients would not even try things like that or behave that way with her. When you receive a service, you should pay for the service, plain and simple, there is no negotiating in medical prices. I'm sure medical supply companies don't negotiate with her when she buys the supplies she needs. Lets start acting like civilized human beings and be grateful she even see's Medicaid patients at all. We love you Dr. El-tag, you are a true blessing to our community!!!!
BEWARE! New doctors office, very unprofessional. The doctor wrote the completely wrong perception, good thing it wasn't covered by my insurance! I visited this office on Monday, the pharmacist called Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week and still no response back from the doctor. I had to go planned parenthood today just to get the correct perception! This shouldn't have happened and the doctor should have followed up in a timely manner to correct her mistake!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of Khartoum
Graduated in 1995
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Eiman H El-Tag accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Choice, 11330 S Harlem Ave, Worth, IL
Dr. Eiman H El-Tag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worth, IL.