Have you seen Dr. Einar G Lurix?

Friendly

Dr. Lurix has a great bedside manner. I had a colonoscopy which went very well. I was nervous but, he made sure that I went to sleep. I had two endoscopy's. I had bad effects from both. The 1st affected my singing voice permanently and the 2nd recently done has caused increased Gastritis and increased GERD symptoms . I had a stricture causing choking when eating and drinking. That's why I had the second one. He is a good doctor but, these things are concerning. I need to get off of the PPI and Zantac because it has been several years and they have been found to worsen the very conditions they are prescribed for and cause bone loss with long term use . I just got diagnosed with Osteoporosis. The increased acid issues will make it even harder to get off of the meds now. I just wish doctors would tell you more about side effects for meds and procedures.

Excellent care.

I have had three colonoscopies by Dr. Lurix. He is my physicians gastro neurologist and that was good enough for me! I am VERY confident in him. Intelligent, good bed side manner , but most importantly...highly skilled! I recommend him to all my friends and family.

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dr Lurix is the most amazing and compassionate doctor he truly cares about you . He listened to you and understands all your concerns. Every doctor should take lessons from him. I strongly recommend that if you need an amazing gastologist to see him

Excellent Physician!!

Dr. Lurix is highly knowledgeable not only in his own field of medicine but he studies everything! My husband and I would recommend him to anyone needing a physician who is interested in each of his patients and takes the time to listen as well as prescribe.

Colonoscopy

Excellent doctor with caring bedside manner. Easy to talk to and answers all questions completely. Highly recommend Dr. Lurix!!

Office Coordinator

Excellent physician, very personable, great bedside/office manners, would recommend all my family and friends needing to see a gastroenterologist,

Dr. Einar G Lurix is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.