Dr. Eipe Kuruvila Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eipe Kuruvila?

Dr. Kuruvila gave me my life back!

I sought and received spinal decompression treatment from Dr. Eipe & Lisa Kuruvila following a rear end motor vehicle accident that left me with 2 herniated discs in my lower back. The pain in my back was excruciating. Caring for my children was torment. When I began seeing Dr. Kuruvila I was taking Oxycontin for the pain. I couldnt take two months off caring for my family to have surgery and I was terrified that I would wind up addicted to pain medication trying to recover from this injury. Dr. Kuruvila listened and gave me the reassurance and information that I needed to ultimately led to my complete recovery and the ability to live free from addictive pain medications. Dr. Kuruvila and his staff were great! They gave me my life back and more importantly the ability to pick up my baby again with the ability to feel joy as opposed to scowling in pain. Thank you Dr. Kuruvila & Lisa

Non-surgical treatment for herniated discs. Thank you!!

Excellent doictor & facility for Axial decompression treatment for spine conditions

Very professional caring doctor

Very thorough and professional Doctor. Answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. I would highly reccomend. Beautiful office and friendly staff.

Dr. Eipe Kuruvila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Golden, CO.