Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa MD
Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waverly, NY, with other offices in Elmira, NY and Elmira, NY . His specialties include Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Adolescent Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa has 3 locations
555 Saint Josephs Blvd
Elmira, NY 14901
555 Saint Josephs Blvd
Elmira, NY 14901
Book Online Now
Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa has the following 3 specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa has the following 13 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Birth Control
Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa - Posted on December 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa - Posted on October 17th, 2018
I wanted a diagnosis and it was easy to schedule an appointment with her the next week, although I had to wait 20 minutes after my appointment time for someone to notice I was there. As I described my experiences to her, she seemed genuinely disinterested and never made eye contact. I asked her to provide my primary doctor with her diagnosis and she gave me a prescription. It's been 6 weeks and my doctor hasn't heard a word from her, despite them contacting her 4 times. I called today to update her on how my current medication was working like she asked me to and I was going to ask her why she hasn't forwarded the information. I was told "She is with a patient right now. You can just tell me." I wanted to speak to her so I asked if she could call me back. His reply was "NO, she is very busy. I can take a message." I said to have her call me when she's NOT busy. That should have gone without saying. I've never had a doctor's office refuse me like that. I'm done with both of them and going elsewhere.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa - Posted on October 2nd, 2018
I've been calling for days to make an appointment. Once I finally got they I was told Dr idahosa does not accept Medicare. But it says she does on her website. I was then told she was very busy and maybe I could get in some other time. Wow...shame on this office. I'm seeking help only to be discriminated against because of my insurance.
Psychiatrist all about money
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa - Posted on January 12th, 2018
I would not recommend this psychiatrist to anyone. Her practice is all about money and not patient care. She charges 75.00 for any appointments not canceled within 24 hours and charges 50.00 for the answering service to contact her. She didn’t talk to me about any issues just put me on medications. She is the worst psychiatrist that I have been to.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa - Posted on July 13th, 2012
Woodhull Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Excellus BluePPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ejiro V Agboro-Idahosa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waverly, NY.