Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ejovi O Ughwanogho has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Ejovi O Ughwanogho has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Ejovi O Ughwanogho has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I told him and brought in my previous reoortv that he created and shows him the errors which were many. He also write sometime else's name in the report so I'm assuming the whole thing is wrong. Nine months later the area in my sacrum had gotten worse and he said it would go away, I had asked him what type of cyst it is cause the pain was and is disabling. Now the bone is incredibly tender, throbs and the entire area is swelling. Um not able to leave my home, I don't have any quality of life. His misdiagnose or dismissal of my pain has caused controversy over obtaining not only correct treatment but pain control. I've since gotten a second opinion and they found schwannoma on my sacrum (nerves) and now I wonder if he knew what he was talking about our if he was just winging his job. The core inst should reavulate this at no charge to me, this is NOT right. We pay for their services and they get away with this!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Ejovi O Ughwanogho accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Core Institute, 3420 S Mercy Rd Ste 200, Gilbert, AZ
Dr. Ejovi O Ughwanogho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.