Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ekundayo A Falase
Dr. Ekundayo A Falase, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conyers, GA. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Falase is affiliated with Rockdale Medical Center Inc, Southern Regional Medical Center and Atlanta Medical Center South Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Ekundayo A Falase has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Capsule Endoscopy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
Showing 5 of 7
he claimed I was in type 4 kidney failure, but was unable to see I had an aneurysm in my abdomen. I went to another urologist, who spotted the aneurys immediately. He sent me to a vascular surgeon,who repaired the aneurysm. My kidney function increased significantly after the surgery. I would have died if I hadn't asked for another opinion.
Dr. Falase is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Ekundayo A Falase accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEastside Premier Nephrology, 1612 Milstead Rd NE Ste A, Conyers, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ekundayo A Falase in this video.
Dr. Ekundayo A Falase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.