Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eladio J Dieguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eladio J Dieguez has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
My husband came early to an appointment, and the office manager greet him with: you know you are too early to your appointment. Instead of a friendly good afternoon "Mr." . He then said, k I come back later. Try to call back to speak with the office manager, and let her know she was rude. Instead of apologizing she kept arguing, until he said k, I will have to speak to the doctor, and then she hanged off the phone. 3 days later he received a letter been discharged from the office. Unfortunate, Dr Dieguez have an unprofessional manager.
His nurse ordered the wrong test and then admitted the mistake to my husband and myself. When the dr. asked why I didn't have the test done he requested, we told him what the nurse said. He talked to her, then told me, "He had other patients to take care of and walked out of the office". We paid for the wrong tests, did not get an apology, and then found another doctor. I did not pay for that office call and would never step foot in his office again.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dieguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Medical College
Dr. Eladio J Dieguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEladio J Dieguez Md, 5345 SW College Rd Ste 401, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eladio J Dieguez in this video.
Dr. Eladio J Dieguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.