Dr. Eladio J Dieguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eladio J Dieguez?

Like Dr. Staff not so much

My wife has been waiting on a referral for a heart Dr. For 2 months. And I have been waiting on referral for orthopedic Dr for 2 weeks and when I call to ask the girl got an attitude and said they do them in the order the Dr gave them. So does this mean I have 2 months to wait

Rude Office Managr And Staff

Office Manager is very rude and un professional pweson also she screams and likes to argue with patients. She should not be working as a office manager at all

My husband came early to an appointment, and the office manager greet him with: you know you are too early to your appointment. Instead of a friendly good afternoon "Mr." . He then said, k I come back later. Try to call back to speak with the office manager, and let her know she was rude. Instead of apologizing she kept arguing, until he said k, I will have to speak to the doctor, and then she hanged off the phone. 3 days later he received a letter been discharged from the office. Unfortunate, Dr Dieguez have an unprofessional manager.

His nurse ordered the wrong test and then admitted the mistake to my husband and myself. When the dr. asked why I didn't have the test done he requested, we told him what the nurse said. He talked to her, then told me, "He had other patients to take care of and walked out of the office". We paid for the wrong tests, did not get an apology, and then found another doctor. I did not pay for that office call and would never step foot in his office again.

Good Dr.

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Dieguez. He has been a very big help to me with my very complicated conditions and has referred me to other specialists who have helped also.

Very professional and caring

I am very pleased with Dr. Dieguez's professionalism and his caring attitude. He listens and pays attention to what a patient says. I highly recommend him.

Is very good Doctor very professional and dedicated to the pacients.

Dr. Eladio J Dieguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.