Dr. Elaheh Farhadian Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Elaheh Farhadian?

Do not use this doctor!

My daughter had a bout with severe vomiting so we went to the emergency room at California Hospital Medical Center. She received anti-nausea medicine and fluids because she was dehydrated. She was admitted and assigned to Dr. Farhadian without our consent. Dr. Farhadian never laid eyes on my daughter, and prescribed five different medications for acute appendicitis, which my daughter did not have. One of the medications was heparin, a blood thinner, which, if my daughter had taken it, would have put her life in danger if she actually had needed an appendectomy. We asked to see another doctor, and Dr. Farhadian would not allow this. Thank God we left the hospital and went to Cedar Sinai where they correctly diagnosed and treated my daughter. Dr. Farhadian would have put my daughter's life in danger when my daughter ended up having just a severe stomach flu; do not use this doctor.

RUN AWAY...FAR AWAY!

Dr. Farhadian ranks among the worst physicians I have ever known. Give her a lung symptom, and she will--deer in headlights look and all--start investigating your brain, spine, and still never treat your real problem. I investigated to see where she did her residency, and spoke with residents who had worked with her. Apparently, she was a poor resident even during training, and frequently missed diagnoses. This doc is a disaster, and seems to exemplify on the medical side why a few apples spoiled the bunch for the rest of her hard-working, well-respected colleagues. If you have to see her, RUN AWAY, and ask your grandmother (even if deceased) for medical advice...you'll be happy you did.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Elaheh Farhadian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granada Hills, CA.