Dr. Elaine H Cheon-Lee Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Elaine H Cheon-Lee?

Accuracy of diagnosis

I was diagnosed incorrectly at this practice. Upon exam, I was told that I had a prolapsed bladder and sent to a surgeon who correctly diagnosed me with a very large ovarian tumor. It was removed by a gyn/onc surgeon who said it was the largest benign tumor of his career. It is fortunate that the tumor was benign since Dr. Cheon-Lee's office diagnosed me incorrectly. It still baffles me as to how the mass could be missed on a; CT scan, MRI, and vaginal ultrasound done right in their River Rd. office.

I have been a patient of Dr. Cheon-Lee for 12+ years. I see her once a year. She does a great job addressing my health issues.

Dr. Elaine Cheon- Lee OB/GYN

I have nothing but the utmost respect for this Dr. and her other family members in the same field. Dr. Cheon-Lee is an exceptional doctor! Very dedica ...