Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elaine S Date has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I believe that Dr, Date is responsible for the death of my client and friend. She was assigned the task to wean her off of the huge amounts of controlled meds she was taking and instead, continued to supply her with them and even allowed her to take more. I risked my job to intervene by secretly sending Dr. Date a letter stating the dangerous behavior I was observing (I found her near-comotose at times, slurred speech, stumbling and falling and cutting her head, and much more). I am an EMT certified, ex-firefighter and caregiver for her 12 years). Dr. Date's response was to tell my client to never let me talk to her again. And then she gave her another increased amount. And continued to until my client's over-dose and death. The pharmacists repeatedly would refuse to give more but Dr. Date would call and chew them out and make them give her more.She over-dosed as predicted by me and the pharmacist.If weaning from addiction is what you are here for, look elsewhere. Dr. Date has another agenda, and it is not the patient's welfare.
She is always smiling.She is always listening carefully.She pays attention and her reports are very complete.She is not a procrastinator and she finishes her job on you on the same day.She truly cares and takes care of her patient unlike the other doctor in her office.She was the head of PM &R department at Stanford University for many years and she is a very updated doctor as well.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
36 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Elaine S Date accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRemidies Medical Group, 363 Main St Ste C, Redwood City, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elaine S Date in this video.
Dr. Elaine S Date is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.