Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elaine M Davidson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elaine M Davidson has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Elaine M Davidson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Davidson is awesome! when my water broke prematurely with my 2nd child I had to deliver at a Boise hospital, where she didn't have priveledges. she called ME to check on me AND came to my room twice two seperate days!! I started seeing her with my first pregnancy, and continued with my 2nd and 3rd. best doctor I've ever had. Also, with two of my deliveries she could have easily called for quick csection, but knowing my stance, did not. she even remembered my birth plan. she's just great.
Dr. Davidson was my pediatrician for my 3rd son. My son was born with breathing problems. Time after time Dr. Davidson dismissed my claims of trouble breathing. She told me that he would grow out of it and it was nothing to worry about. After my 5th appointment to see her for the same issue I suggested sleep apnea. Dr. Davidson said, "oh yah, that might be it, let's test him for that."After our sleep test, we found that my son DOES have SEVERE sleep apnea and stops breathing 20 times per hour!!!! Dr. Davidson dismissed my claims and wrote me off. It was only when I suggested a diagnosis that she even considered something to be wrong. She also have mis-charged us for an office visit, and in turn our insurance will not cover the charge. We are left to pay for the visit out of pocket. We have made several attempts to reconcile this charge with her, however she does not care as long as she is getting paid. I would NOT recommend this doctor. Her bedside manner is poor, she does not listen to her patients (or their mothers) and she apparently is only concerned about getting paid.. Not her patients! Please heed my warning and choose someone else!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
30 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Elaine M Davidson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaltzer-Idaho Pain Management (Nampa), 215 E Hawaii Ave, Nampa, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elaine M Davidson in this video.
Dr. Elaine M Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.