Highly Dissatisfied

Ignorant and Disrespectful

She treated me like a child, referring to the female reproductive system as "girl parts". She also was very confrontational about my personal life and identity. Any LGBT people should not see this person .

Love Her

I have been with Dr. Dupler for 15 years. She is so gentle and compassionate. I highly recommend her to everyone. She truly cares for all of her patient's. My mother has been with her since her residency. She will spend extra time with you just to make sure everything is well with you. If you are looking for an amazing OB/GYN who cares for you and is very gentle, she is the one.

I left Dr. Dupler's office nearly in tears because I had never been to a doctor where I had felt so cared for and listened to. My daughter felt the same way at her appointment the next week.

Dr. Elaine D Dupler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fishers, IN.