Dr. Elaine Freiler Is this you?

saved my life

Posted on March 31st, 2014

Dr. Elaine Freiler, radiologist at NorthShore Medical Group in Huntington was my life saver. Her keen eye, excellent training and going on and above in her duties, found my carcinoid , as small as it was. Nipped it in the early stage not allowing it to grow. She is an Godsent Angel. Thank you Dr. Elaine.

Former patient

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I never met Dr. Freiler after 20 + years as a patient. No cyst went undetected, but she missed the obvious breast cancer in my last mamogram. It's been quite the journey and very difficult to accept this .

patient

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

Dr. Freiler is, unfortunately, no longer with NSMG; however, I want to give my review as a rebuttal to the former. Dr. Freiler administered an IV contrast before a CT scan, and she was more gentle and comforting than any doctor I have met. She personally called me with the results before a holiday weekend because she knew I would be concerned. I wish her luck wherever she has moved to.

Posted on March 27th, 2015