Dr. Elaine G Hathaway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elaine G Hathaway?

Extraordinary care

Dr Hathaway has been my ophthalmologist for a very long time and I have had nothing but excellent experiences with her both in Princeton and Somerset. Over the years my needs have included everything from contact lens fittings, to annual eye exams and visual field tests to cataract surgery. At all times and in all situations Dr Hathaway was thorough, kind and most importantly she demonstrated professional excellence from start to finish. I try not to think about what I will do when she retires.

Over scheduled

Dr. Hathaway is a nice Dr. She took her time with me and took her time explaining each test and what it meant for me but the office is terribly over booked. I waited over an hour before being seen and spent well over 4 hours in the office all together. Mind you I had to wait over 3 months for an appointment to begin with. If they did a better job with the scheduling, I would give 5 stars.

Trustworthy, kind and thoughtful doctor.

I have been fortunate to have been under Dr Hathaway's care for quite some time. While my eyes are "healthy" and my visits are mostly routine, I am always so impressed with the time that Dr Hathaway spends asking questions about my overall health and evaluating my treatment plan for a long term illness that I fight to keep in remission. She cares about the whole patient and is just an absolute gem of a physician. She has never turned me away nor has she made me feel as though my questions were silly. I, like others, have followed her from her previous practice. It's worth the trip.

Terrific eye doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Hathaway's for almost 10 years and have followed her from Princeton to Somerset. She is truly wonderful. Thorough, kind, smart and compassionate in her medical care, I have the utmost trust in Dr Hathaway. Great doctor and great person.

Dr. Hathaway was extremely thorough and took the time to explain and demonstrate, using a model of the eye, my diagnosis. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

First rate in all ways: smart, efficient, articulate. Great staff.

Dr. Elaine G Hathaway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.