Dr. Elaine Hoffman Holstine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elaine Hoffman Holstine?

The best doctor!

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Dr. Holstine has been my son's doctor since he was born. She is great. You can tell she truly cares about every patient she sees and spends time with them. On the downside, it's hard to get an appointment with her and she's usually running behind but that's what you get when you have a doctor that is very thorough and wants to make sure nothing is overlooked.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I would absolutely reccomend Dr. Holstine to anyone. She is a fabulous Doctor who isn't afraid to dig deeper into your issues and look for answers. I spent months being sick, before I started to go to Dr. Holstine. She ran a lot of tests, and had me back on my feet again. She is also a pediatrician to both my kids. She is always so good at recognizing problems. She diagnosed my daughter with diabetes, and is always on top of things. She personally calls when we are sick, to check on how we are doing. I don't know what I would do without her.

Posted on May 16th, 2017