Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elaine E Huber has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elaine E Huber has the following 13 expertise
- Gynecologic disorders
- Pap Smear
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Dr. Elaine E Huber has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elaine E Huber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Dr Huber has always been very professional and friendly. She clearly states what procedures are going to be done and is thorough in her exams. I had recommended one of my co-workers' wife to her - she could not say enough nice things about how wonderful Dr Huber was to help her through a hysterectomy.
I like Dr Huber. I'm just wondering if she listened to me on my last visit. We discussed the generic birth control that is cheaper. But I told her that I DON'T want it now because I am going away in May. I said MAYBE after May we can consider it. She agreed. Yet when I picked up my birth control it was the generic one. I told the pharmacist that it must be wrong. I've been on the same birth control for over 13 years. So I asked for my regular birth control. Unfortunately the price has more then doubled because of the "Doctor" switching the birth control to the generic brand. It looks as if I'm asking for a special request for the normal one I've been taking. If she had listened to me this wouldn't have happened. I called today and talked to the girl in office and explained everything. I got a call back from someone else asking what was going on. Did anyone communicate? Is anyone listening? Just frustrated. I called back at 4:45. They had left the office. They are suppose to be open to five. Hopefully tomorrow it gets resolved. All I need is the doctor to prescribe the original birth control I have been on for years. Then hopefully the price will drop back down. It's already expensive I don't want to pay double for it because of the doctors mistake.
I went to see her for tubal ligation and even though she had poor bedside manners I did not have any complaints about the procedure. 5 years later my 19 year old had issues with fibers in her ovary. So I took her to Huber for a second opinion. Huber recommend surgery to see what was going on with my daughter. She went in and removed my young daughters ovary and then came to tell me she had to in the waiting room. No discussion, nothing...
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Elaine E Huber accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsElaine E Huber Md, 903 US Highway 202, Raritan, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elaine E Huber in this video.
Dr. Elaine E Huber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raritan, NJ.