Dr. Elaine R Joseph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elaine R Joseph?

Wonderful Pediatrician

Dr. Joseph has been my child's Pediatrician since birth and my daughter is now fourteen. She is the only doctor I trust with my child's care. She is very professional and also extremely thorough. Dr Joseph is also very kind and compassionate. She will personally call to follow up after seeing my daughter for a sick visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Joseph.

beware of this doctor

Dr Elaine R Joseph bruised my two month old baby while doing an abdominal exam. She left her fingernail marks and and a black spot on my baby's tummy. She is too harsh to be a pediatrician.

Dr. Elaine R Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.