Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elaine L Rosen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I'm a grandparent of a two month old baby that dr. Rosen sees I have never been to a more knowledgeable or more compassionate doctor than her. She spends as much time as you need to answer all your questions and Your concerns . I have two adult children I wish that all new moms have the luck that we have in having her as our pediatrician. Thank you dr Rosen
Dr. Rosen is not my child's regular pediatrician but I had to see her since my child's normal pediatrician was out of town. Dr. Rosen made no attempt to explain things, did her routine in a hasty, perfunctory way. When I commented that she didn't have to be quite so rough with my one-year-old, she gave me an officious response that made it clear she was the expert and that I had no business butting in on how she treated my child. She prescribed medicine our regular pediatrician had already tentatively suggested we might try, however Dr. Rosen prescribed it in a much higher dose. I had no faith in her by the time she left the room, and was just happy to get her away from my child.
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Elaine L Rosen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSonja Kristen Pull Md, 27924 Seco Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA
Dr. Elaine L Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clarita, CA.