Dr. Elaine Rosen Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Elaine Rosen?

SAD MOM

Posted on April 15th, 2015

My family is so sorry Dr. Rosen is leaving the Burbank area. Outstanding physician!!

Dr. Rosen is a GREAT doctor! Wonderful experience everytime.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Rosen is wonderful! I feel safe knowing she is my baby's pediatrician. She cares a lot about her patients and families.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I'm a grandparent of a two month old baby that dr. Rosen sees I have never been to a more knowledgeable or more compassionate doctor than her. She spends as much time as you need to answer all your questions and Your concerns . I have two adult children I wish that all new moms have the luck that we have in having her as our pediatrician. Thank you dr Rosen

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Dr. Rosen is compassionate, caring, and very available to her patients. She has a knowledge of her field that is unsurpassed. Her model of team care is unique and innovative, her staff helpful and courteous. Her staff was helpful and caring. This is an exceptional physician!!

Terrible experience

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Rosen is not my child's regular pediatrician but I had to see her since my child's normal pediatrician was out of town. Dr. Rosen made no attempt to explain things, did her routine in a hasty, perfunctory way. When I commented that she didn't have to be quite so rough with my one-year-old, she gave me an officious response that made it clear she was the expert and that I had no business butting in on how she treated my child. She prescribed medicine our regular pediatrician had already tentatively suggested we might try, however Dr. Rosen prescribed it in a much higher dose. I had no faith in her by the time she left the room, and was just happy to get her away from my child.

One of the most Unprofessional Doctors.

Posted on August 30th, 2013

This women does not care about her patients. I can't believe I trusted her to help my child. What a joke! No wonder her practice didn't survive. I wasn't surprised. Her staff left!, and did not speak well of her.

Posted on March 6th, 2013

This has been so far the worst experience I have had with a person who calls herself a doctor. After my visit with her for my child, she did not even respond back to my numerous calls about the results! Later I found out that the reason is she has had her discriminating judgment against me and therefore has forgotten her duty as a doctor (if she is at all...)! Rather than focusing on her duty about my child (even if her dislike towards me would be justified!!!) she just acted like she has personal vendetta as her more important duty! Not recommend her at all and as a matter of fact as one can get it from my experience, avoid going to this person for your child's sake!

Best doctor in town.

Posted on June 15th, 2011

As far as I am concerened she is the best pediatrician. I was very sad to see her leave the Tarzana pediactric office and start up her new business. I completely trusted her and my kids felt very comfortable with her. She if very personable and always gave us the time we needed. I would definately give her more ***** if they were available.

no longer performing pediatric medicine

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

Dr. Rosen is excellent, but as of last year she changed practice from pediatrics to adolescent weight issues. So this info is not up to date

Posted on March 23rd, 2015