Dr. Elaine Wilson-Colbert Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Elaine Wilson-Colbert?

The best doctor I've had

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Even in Dr. Wilson's early stages of pratice she was able to keep one of her most troubled patients patients alive and allow her to learn how to deal with asthma. Point her in the directions the would assist with education of prevention of Athena attacks.

The Absolute Best!

Posted on December 19th, 2016

I had to switch pediatricians a few years ago. All 3 of my children had the same pediatrician for years. Dr. Wilson is the BEST! She is very knowledgeable and inspirational.She provides so much useful and encouraging information, both medical and practical parental tips. She has made a investment in me as a parent and the rewards reflect in the advancement of the children!

best doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2013

The Best Doctor i have chosen for my kids i would recommend her to any one.

Just Simply Amazing!!!!

Posted on September 30th, 2012

I was born at Union Memorial in 1985. I was a high risk baby and Dr. Wilson was in the room. Until the day I turned 19, Dr. Wilson was my doctor. Anytime I needed anything, including a referral for my GYN condition at 13 years old, Dr. Wilson was there. She is caring and compassionate and built for pediatrics!!!! When I had kids, they became patients of Dr. Wilson. My son hates the doctors (shots... yikes!!), so when I take him sometimes he in uncooperative. She used Nemo as a prop to get him to take a deep breath during his PE and it was brilliant!!! If you live in Baltimore and you are looking for a new pediatrician... try her!!! She is the best of the best and will care for your kids like they were her own. Try her... just try her!!!!

My kids love her!

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Excellent pediatrician... Dr. Wilson is a gem. She takes time to talk to our kids, ease their fears and even comfort them after a shot.

The Caring Pediatrician

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Wilson is a great doctor. She is caring and always asks the kids their feelings. Both of my daughters, ages 11 and 3, have been going to Dr. Wilson since birth. They enjoy going to the doctor's office when most kids hate to go. The staff is courteous and if Dr. Wilson is not available, you can always check to see if Dr.Oung has an opening.

WONDERFUL WITH CHILDREN !!!!!

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Dr. Wilson is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. She is so caring and helpful. She cares about your child and you. She is always there for you and returns your call the same day. When my doctor went to see her for her Girl Scouts camp physcial she told my daughter all about when she went the Girl Scout camp and even showed her how to make a sit apon out of newspaper. When we see her out in publis she always says hello to my children and gives them a hug. My children love to go to the doctors to see Dr. Wilson. She was put on this eat=rth to take care of children.

Posted on November 4th, 2017