Dr. Elaine R Wyllie Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elaine R Wyllie?

Dr. Wyllie is tough but just what my daughter needs!!! Absolute AMAZING doctor and advocate!

We live in Atlanta but went to see Dr, Wyllie because our son was having multiple seizures a a day that were not controlled with medication. We had taken our son to several neurologists in Atlanta and the surrounding states but had gotten nowhere. We knew we had finally came to the right place when we met Dr, Wyllie. Childhood epilepsy is her passion and she is an amazing doctor. I trust her implicitly with my child and have been truly grateful for her care, compassion and commitment to his care. He had brain surgery 12 months ago at CCF for epileptic spasms and he has done amazingly well since then. I am truly grateful to Dr. Wyllie and team and we still travel to Cleveland to see her. We trust her care, and we could not ask for a better dr for our son.

I definitely would recommend Dr. Wyllie. She is excellent in the care of my son. She has a great bedside manner, explains things fully for you to understand. Her nurse Debbie is very educational when calling for advice and or to report medical problems to her about my son. She will also get back to you very quickly. Great doctor and office. Very knowledgeable. Dr. Wyllie has also written a book. A must have on seizure information.