Dr. Elana Sydney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elana Sydney?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Sydney is my dads primary care physician. I am extremely happy she is. She is very welcoming & you can truly feel from her that she cares for her patients well being. My father loves her. She follows up when ever she is called. She accommodates her patient if there is an issue with an appointment. By far the best I have come across. She listens & then speaks & explains thoroughly if we have questions or concerns. I can not tell you enough how great of a doctor she is. Truly a pleasure to speak with also.

Patient Of the great Dr Sydney.

Posted on September 15th, 2014

This Dr is a god send I so wish I could have continue to be her patient but due to circumstances I am too far away from her clinic . I don't think I will ever find a Dr who was so concern about my health than my ownself . Dr Sydney oh how I so wish I can just come back to the bronx and you continue to be my doctor , Thank you very much.Ps:I think 5 star would have been more appropriate.

I could not recommend a physician more highly

Posted on April 8th, 2012

Dr. Sydney is thorough, a superb listener and in my case spot-on in diagnosis and treatment.I could not recommend a physician more highly.

Posted on October 27th, 2015