Dr. Elber S Camacho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elber S Camacho?

arrogant!!

Worst Dr. ever!!! People, stay away from this one! He not only misdiagnosed my mother, but he is arrogant, unprofessional, and rude. Do yourself a favor and find a real oncologist.

Lucky to have found Dr. Camacho

I am so very grateful to have found Dr. Camacho. He is a very caring and thorough Doctor. I only wish that I had found him years prior, after going through multiple cancers and surgeries I was finally referred to Dr Camacho who took charge and I finally felt like I had a doctor who could handle it all. He truly took charge of all of my illnesses. I can't say enough about him. I am just so grateful!!

GREAT all around experience!

The office staff, nurses and especially Dr Camacho were ALL FANTASTIC!! Everyone was friendly, especially his nurse!!! We found Dr Camacho to be a very knowledgeable doctor in the area of Von Willibrands. He took time to answer our questions and we never felt rushed or like we were asking a 'dumb' question.

Dr. Elber S Camacho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.