Dr. Elbert David Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elbert David?

Caring Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Dr. David has been my primary physician for several years. His nurse has been with him for as long as I have been seeing him. She's awesome also. He speaks the language of the patient - he listens and doesn't make an evaluation until you stop talking, He's always taken time for me - hasn't rushed the appointment - always on time and I get the sense I've just finished talking with a very knowledgeable friend. My husband and grown son also sees him and likewise admire his bedside manner. Doesn't over treat. He's MY doctor!!!

Top Notch

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Elbert David is a great person to have for your Dr.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Dr. David has been my Doctor for over 12 years. He and his staff are great. About a year ago I had a serious health issue that needed immediate attention. Dr. David personally called the Doctor that I was referred to. I was able to that Doctor within 30 minutes after leaving Dr. David's office. I had emergency surgery the following day. This is what makes Dr. David and his staff so special. They care about their patients and their well being. I would recommend Dr. David to anyone. He is a great Doctor.

Posted on December 4th, 2012

I have been a patient of dr.davids for about a year now... He is highly proffesional and was honest and up front with me. He knew when to send me to a specialist for my thyroid problem. His nurse sue is amazing. They always call me as soon as blood work is in and let me know what I need to do next if anything.

misdiagnosed

Posted on July 18th, 2012

It pains me to write this review. Not because I don't like giving bad review(I don't) but because it brings me back to the begging of my journey of pain. He misdiagnosed my sciatica as a tight hamstring. He sent me to a physical therapist for this for 3 months. I finally got correctly diagnosed by another doctor, and because i waited those 3 months I now have permanent nerve damage. My leg always hurts because this "doctor."

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. David for over 20 years. He is caring and professional. His staff is friendly, especially his nurse, Sue. I would not think of going to any other doctor.

Good doctor, but hard to get appointments for physicals

Posted on January 14th, 2010

When we initially selected Dr. David, we had to wait a couple months for our initial physical. No big deal - we were new patients so expected to have to wait. New year, called to make an appointment for a physical - wait was even worse this time around. 'Dr. David normally books up for physicals 4-5 months in advance,' I was told. 'You can make your 2011 appointment when you come in.' So we will, nuts as that seems.We've usually been able to get urgent care appointments the same day, and you normally get in pretty quickly once you check in. The quality of care is good.

Posted on October 24th, 2017