Dr. Elbert J Nelson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Elbert J Nelson?

Great doctor who cares about the whole person.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Nelson use to be in the office with another doctor, who was my doctor at the time. Dr. Nelson took care of me when my doctor was out of town when I delivered my son. When, my dcotor retired. I immediately thought to go to Dr.Nelson. Very nice, excellent bedside manner.

AWESOME

I have been a patient with Dr. Nelson every since he was a fellow in the OB/GYN program @ University of Cincinnati and I was about 18- 19 yrs. old. I love Dr. Nelson. I referred my Mom, sister, & 2 cousins to him and they loved him as well. He delivered my daughter 20 yrs ago, & now she will be seeing Dr. Nelson for her 1st OB/GYN check up this summer. There was one year that my insurance would not let me go to him, but since then, he has always been on my list of providers. He is very caring and his bedside manner is just awesome. If you don't understand the info that he has given you, he will go over with you until you fully understand. Around my due date he was supposed to be out of town and I was in a frenzy. I don't think he changed his vacation plans but he was there when I went into labor, and he was there to deliver my baby. I had horrible delivery, but he made the best out of what was a very trying time for me. He is WONDERFUL and a "GODSEND"!

Dr. made me feel comfortable. sometimes with a male gyno doctor its ackward and uncomfortable, but he was very pleasant to speak with and ask questions to.