Dr. Elbert A White IV Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Elbert A White IV?

Patient

Dr. White is a wonderful neurologist. He completed my back surgery and kept my family informed while I was in surgery and then called me to check on me at home. I could never explain what his level of care meant to me.

Back pain patient

Dr. White and his staff were very helpful in getting me the help that I need for my back problems. Although he didn't do the surgery on my back himself, he sent me to the Dr. that I needed for the type of back problems I have. His thoughtfulness and knowledge was key to getting me to the right Dr. for the care that I need. I would highly recommend him as a Dr.

A very courteous and caring Dr.

I am very happy that I was sent to Dr. White for the treatment of my condition. He didn't jump at the chance to do surgery, even after further tests determined that it would be necessary. He left the decision completely up to me, said that I alone had to make that choice. It was a difficult and very painful surgery, but Dr. White, the hospital and his staff were wonderful and made things as easy and pain free as possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed to see a neurosurgeon.

Jumped to conclusions about my diagnosis, did not listen to what i had to say, told my family i was on drugs instead of trying to find out what really happened, was very short with me and my family, and told me not to expect to get better. Had a second opinion and was told exactly what happened and that i would soon be back to 100%. I now have complete control of the right side of my body. Im back at work and doing great, if i had listened to him i would have given up, so glad i decided to get a second opinion!

dont waist your time if your on Medicaid he will only think u want pills and will put you off because he doesn't make a lot on Medicaid

Dr. White was very kind and caring. Did not jump at the chance to do surgery on me. Wanting to try other options first.

Dr. Elbert A White IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarborough, ME.