Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eldon G Hopkins has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 84
When my original/previous doctor decided to not accept my insurance, I had to find a new one. Dr. Hopkins was my first call and I liked what I heard from the office staff; made an appointment and from the minute he walked into the examination room, I had confidence in him. Now after two knee replacements and excellent results on both, I trusted him to operate on my wife and she has had even better results than me. Dr. Hopkins is always trying to improve his procedure. I recommend him highly.
Finding Dr. Hopkins for my hip replacement was a true blessing. He is such a knowledgeable and caring surgeon. He truly is a master of his craft! He was so patient and spent a lot of time answering my questions, was always very thorough, and genuinely cares about the safety and recovery of his patients. As I said, he has been a real blessing!
24 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Eldon G Hopkins accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Texas Orthopaedic And Spine, 955 Garden Park Dr Ste 200, Allen, TX
Dr. Eldon G Hopkins is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Allen, TX.