Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eldred B Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Eldred B Taylor has the following 16 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Nutritional Support
- Menstrual Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Eldred B Taylor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Terrible results from Lipo. Very uneven. Also procedure under local was extremely painful.Waited to see if there would be an improvement over time, there was not. By the time I returned to the office (just over a year later) I was told too much time had passed (hey, I thought results were supposed to be permanent) but that they would give me one complimentary Thermage treatment of the weird bulge to the right of my navel. This was done without the usual application of (expensive) solution. The results were zero, I was told I could return for $70.00 a visit for further useless Thermage treatments to the area. I declined. I am now stuck with a misshapen stomach (the bulge even shows through clothing) and still have strangely placed rolls of fat.Extremely unhappy with the initial lipo, and equally with the response to my request for a correction.Strongly recommend that if you are considering Lipo that you go elsewhere, to a real Plastic Surgeon maybe?
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Grady Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEldred Bernard Taylor Md, 5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 25, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Eldred B Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.