Dr. Eldred Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eldred Taylor?

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at this office! Dr. Taylor is so knowledgable and really took the time to explain everything without making me feel stupid. The staff is awesome and my appointment was very thourough. I am going recommend Dr. Taylor to everyone!!

Happy Patient!

Posted on May 12th, 2011

The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Taylor was easy to talk to and his advise helped me greatly. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend him to my friends and family without reservation.

Horrible Experience!

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Terrible results from Lipo. Very uneven. Also procedure under local was extremely painful.Waited to see if there would be an improvement over time, there was not. By the time I returned to the office (just over a year later) I was told too much time had passed (hey, I thought results were supposed to be permanent) but that they would give me one complimentary Thermage treatment of the weird bulge to the right of my navel. This was done without the usual application of (expensive) solution. The results were zero, I was told I could return for $70.00 a visit for further useless Thermage treatments to the area. I declined. I am now stuck with a misshapen stomach (the bulge even shows through clothing) and still have strangely placed rolls of fat.Extremely unhappy with the initial lipo, and equally with the response to my request for a correction.Strongly recommend that if you are considering Lipo that you go elsewhere, to a real Plastic Surgeon maybe?

Posted on February 25th, 2017