Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eldrid Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Eldrid Kaplan has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Eldrid Kaplan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eldrid Kaplan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
I am so happy with Dr. Kaplan. I went to himafter going to 4 other Dr. regarding an ovarian cyst. He was the first that suggested he would save my ovary during the surgical procedure to remove the growing mass. I felt like I was being cared for by the best Dr! My efforts and search paid off! He is now my regular gyno and i couldn't be happpier. I trust that he will always be on time and i will never be rushed! HE explains everything ina way that doesn't make you feel dumb it just makes you feel informed and he will discuss it until you have a firm understanding of everything that is going on. My ONLY wish is that, one day when i am pregnant, that he could see me through that as well. He apparently ios no longer a practicing obstetrician. So I will count on his referral when the time comes.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
51 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEldrid Kaplan Md, 8504 Etienne Cv, Austin, TX
Dr. Eldrid Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.