Dr. Eleanor F Asher Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor F Asher?

Rudest person I've met in a LONG time

I met her during my pre-op. She so much as told me I didn't know what I was talking about when I tried to explain my allergies to pain medication. She told me I would have to have a signed notification from the doctor who told me such before she would believe anyone could not take any opiates just because they had gone into cardiac arrest from 2 different ones. I do not want her within 100 feet of me during any procedure!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Eleanor F Asher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Simpsonville, KY.