Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eleanor A Berry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Whenever I call to ask a question or make an appointment I always end up with someone who is rude and very quick to get off the phone with me. The people behind the desk are very rude and do not seem to care or even want to be there. The office itself is very dirty to me and I feel gross leaving there. Now with Dr. Berry I've had her for years, but I'm getting fed up with her now. When I try to make an appointment it takes about two months to even get in with her and when I actually see her she is with me for less that fifteen minutes. She just rushes out the door. After telling her I am in excruciating pain she doesn't give me any advice or solution medication wise to help. By next month I'll most likely go with another doctor. I am just very disappointed, because I really did like her until I started to notice these things about her, being rushy, quite snotty, and her staff is unbearable.
This doctor is by far the most unprofessional doctor I've ever encountered. I went to her twice the first time she was a little snotty and I figured she was having a bad day so I gave her a second chance. The first time I went to her I was trying to find a birth control and she continously relayed to me the importance of sleeping with one guy and was very condescending. (I have been with my guy for a 1 year 1/2) She not only belittled me but she showed no sign of compassion or was helpful in any way possible. Today I just vistited her and explained my a situation I have been having with discharge and irritable pain for the past six months and she told me to change my underwear. You've got to be kidding me. I highly reccomend going to a more highly established professional instead of some pompous know it all. She is very unhelpful and I'm looking forward to seeking a second opinion.
24 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Eleanor A Berry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpecialists In Womens Health Care, 134 Grandview Ave Ste 210, Waterbury, CT
Dr. Eleanor A Berry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterbury, CT.