Dr. Eleanor Y Ford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor Y Ford?

I have seen dr. Ford in her office

I have seen dr. Ford in her office. I would send everyone I know her way.

The Best Experience I Have Ever Had In A Doctor's Office

Tormented by a rash on my lower face that would not go away, I finally got up the courage to see a doctor and am so lucky that I found Dr. Ford. Her office is conveniently located with ample free parking. Her staff is friendly and helpful. It took just minutes to fill out the necessary information forms on a computer tablet and I waited for less than five minutes before being shown into an exam room. Dr. Ford is warm and kind, the sort of caring physician that inspires confidence and trust. She quickly diagnosed my problem and provided me with the necessary medication without requiring that I fill a prescription. We set up a followup appointment with a plan to work on a maintenance program to prevent future breakouts. I just wish I could see her for all my medical needs.

Great dermatologist

Dr. Ford is great. She is very knowledgeable and good about explaining everything to her patients. I never have a hard time getting an appointment and she always resolves my problems.

very good experience with people of coloran area neglected or where other doctors are ill at ease or hampered by their own bias and lack of experience with different types of skin. Also some other doctors do not realize or appreciate that darker skin is very sensitive, also tans in the summer and scars more easily in response to trauma. Dr. Ford has experience with black and white patients and is able to bring that into her practice to offer the best in personalized care.

Dr. Eleanor Y Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.