Dr. Eleanor A Janeway Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor A Janeway?

Props from a former patient

Dr. Janeway is an excellent physician and a lovely, caring person. I always felt that she treated me as an individual and not just another patient chart. I actually looked forward to chatting with her during appointments, rather than feeling nervous and uncomfortable as was my earlier experience with PCPs. Dr. Janeway was my PCP for several years, and I would still use her if I had not left the Boston area. I remain grateful for having known her and count the time in her care as responsible for setting a high standard of expectations that current and future providers will be judged against.

COPD

Dr. Eleanor A Janeway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.