Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eleanor M Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eleanor M Kelly has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Eleanor M Kelly has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I was a patient of Dr. Kelly's when her office was in Lakeville, CT and I was surprized at the comment of "she abruptly left". Dr. Kelly and her staff notified myself by mail and/in person of her relocation to California. In addition, there was a notice in her front office as well as a flyer indicating she was moving and which doctor would be covering us patients.We all miss her and we wish her the best at her new location. My recommended my friends and family to use her as she has the best bedside manner and compassion of anyone we have used in our area. It's a shame she is no longer here - and, the only reason I know about the review I'm mentioning is that I did a search to see if she was local once again...I did this - because she is simply irreplaceable and my family miss her kindness and professionalism.Shame on the previous writer for writing something untrue about this special doctor!
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eleanor M Kelly in this video.
Dr. Eleanor M Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.