Dr. Eleanor Kelly Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor Kelly?

Suprised by previous review

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Kelly's when her office was in Lakeville, CT and I was surprized at the comment of "she abruptly left". Dr. Kelly and her staff notified myself by mail and/in person of her relocation to California. In addition, there was a notice in her front office as well as a flyer indicating she was moving and which doctor would be covering us patients.We all miss her and we wish her the best at her new location. My recommended my friends and family to use her as she has the best bedside manner and compassion of anyone we have used in our area. It's a shame she is no longer here - and, the only reason I know about the review I'm mentioning is that I did a search to see if she was local once again...I did this - because she is simply irreplaceable and my family miss her kindness and professionalism.Shame on the previous writer for writing something untrue about this special doctor!

Posted on April 21st, 2015