Have you seen Dr. Eleanor K Leung?

The best lady doctor in Pasadena

Bad experience! All she wanted to do was get me in and out. Did not spend any time answering my questions. Don't go to her.

Exceptional!

Excellent doctor, very attentive and genuinely concerned about your welfare.

I didn't know I didn't know I had scheduled my appointment too early for the Well Women check so the doctor said she could only do a Pap smear and she couldn't talk to me about anything else or do anything else. She just did the pap, in and out. What if something had been wrong with me? I thought this was rather concrete for a physician. Otherwise she is a very nice person.

AWFUL EXPERIENCE

Incredibly rude and unhelpful staff, wait time was over 90 minutes, after which I gave up and went to a better doctor. Initially, I was pleased they were able to get me an appointment, but then I realized why: they overbook and underserve. This is an office to avoid.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Leung was excellent throughout my complicated pregnancy. I had early labor contractions which through heavy meds and bedrest she was able to stop delivered my healthy baby at 38 weeks. Appointments were always easy to make, the doctor was always available even though she see's a lot of patients. I have no complaints about Dr. Leung, she is great!

Dr. Leung is EXCEPTIONAL!!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Leung since 2001. She helped me when I was having trouble conceiving my daughter. She always takes her time and always looks out for her patients best interest. I referred my sister in law and aunt to her and they are very happy with her...I would recommend her to anyone with so much confidence hands down!

I trust Dr. Leung!

Dr. Leung has delivered 2 of my 3 children and I have recommended her to every woman I know! I trust her completely and she took excellent care of me with my last pregnancy, which was high risk. I have never felt rushed during any of my visits. I have been a disappointed with her office staff on a few occasions but it seems to have improved lately. Sometimes the staff can be a bit moody. But I go to see Dr. Leung and her nurses which are great!

Both Dr. Leung and her office staff are unprofessional and unhelpful.

I have been Dr. Leung's patient for a couple of years now but will be switching doctors before my next annual exam. Her office staff is unprofessional and very difficult to deal with. Neither the staff nor Dr. Leung return phone calls in a timely manner. Dr. Leung is an "in and out" type of doctor when it comes to appointments and thus they last only a couple of minutes. The times I have asked her questions, she seems annoyed and always gives me a short and unhelpful answer as opposed to a more appropriate answer. I would not recommend Dr. Leung nor her office staff. She truly does not seem to enjoy the profession in which she works.

Dr. Eleanor K Leung is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.

Dr. Eleanor K Leung Is this you?